Collection of your Personal Information.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include but are not limited to: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or on of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from us or selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting any payment information when ordering, booking and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to our services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information.
S.A.T.S. collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
S.A.T.S. may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from S.A.T.S and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties.
S.A.T.S. does not sell, rent or release its customer lists to third parties.
S.A.T.S. may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such an action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on S.A.T.S. or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of S.A.T.S.; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of S.A.T.S, or the public.
Tracking User Behaviour.
S.A.T.S. may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within S.A.T.S, in order to determine what S.A.T.S. services are most popular. This data is used to deliver customised content and advertising with S.A.T.S to customers whose behaviour indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information.
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by S.A.T.S. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the S.A.T.S. website.
Right to Deletion.
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any services providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we will not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, provided a service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity.
- Debug or identify a repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right to free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the Data Protection Act 2018
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen.
S.A.T.S. does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask permission from your parent or guardian to use this website and services.
Changes to this Statement
S.A.T.S. welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that S.A.T.S. has not adhered to this Statement, please contact S.A.T.S. at:
Effective as of 10th February 2021.